Between the 9th and 30th of December 2016 I took to the road alone. Traversing the high ways and the back ways over 17 days from Cape Reinga to Wellington. The blog describes the journey, my thoughts and tribulations (just hit the ‘North Island traverse’ tag).
A map will be forthcoming!
North Island playlist
Selected top tracks and cow humming hits on the road south
- Glen Campbell – Wichita Lineman
- Jack White – Wayfaring stranger
- The Stranglers – Golden brown
- Bob Dylan – Not dark yet
- Kings of Lyon – Use somebody
- Bob Dylan – Cross the green mountain
- Michael Bublé – All I want for Christmas is you
- Greg Johnson – Don’t wait another day
- The Doors – LA woman
- Sufjan Stevens – Death with dignity
- Led Zeppelin – Ramble on
- Little feat – Willin’